Monday, October 22, 2012

Just what the world needs...

Yes.  I realize there are approximately 32,487,596 blogs about Detroit out there, providing information on everything from what to order at the hottest new feeding troth to photos of people wearing white after Labor Day.

Here, I want to do nothing different than what anybody else does and just share a few observations I have made and feelings I have living back home in Detroit.  I may even compare a few things to what I experienced while living in New York for over a decade.  Ok, I probably will compare a lot of things to New York.  Detroit is not NYC, but it sure could learn a hell of a lot from a city that even with all of its flaws, tends to get things right more often than not.

Now let's see if anybody actually reads this...

No comments:

Post a Comment